Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Little clear bumps on face?? :(

Spoiler
Spoiler
Urgent

I try to take good care of my skin but there are these flesh colored bumps that will NOT go away and I’m really insecure about them.
cleansers: Clinique & clarins exfoliating (every other day), i use Clinique clarifying lotion,

Spoiler

Lancôme générique serum & clarins double serum, and Tula moisturizer, sometimes clarins.. I had less than these and used Tula’s detox in a jar face mask and now there’s a bunch more. I’m hoping one of you beautiful ladies will know what these are and any remedies so I can regain confidence. Xo ❤️8BC72FD0-4ECD-468D-8508-12A999EFC2AA.jpeg

75115D09-1817-4870-B99A-7B027AA232D3.jpeg

Re: Little clear bumps on face?? :(

@Anonymous  I also get these but for me they are related to hormones. I get them around my period and around ovulation. When I get them I try to keep my skin care routine basic for a few days ( cleanse, tone, moisturize, and spf). Unfortunately I have to ride mine out most of the time but using a BHA like @ather suggested will help me. My favorite is Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 4 oz/ 118 mL 

I will also use Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder on really hot days to help get some extra grime off my face by physically exfoliating. I don’t use the paulas choice with the tatcha though since that would be too harsh on my skin. 

Anonymous Insider

That makes sense! I’m ovulating now and should get my period any day now. I used the Exuviance AHA peel and my face is definitely a lot better. I will look into those. Thanks for the help ❤️

@sparkles0913   I have heard good things about the PC I wish I could get it in Canada!! I also love the rice polish!!

My heart breaks for your lack of PC in Canada! Lol crossing my fingers it comes your way soon! 

@Anonymous  I also get the same bumps on my skin. I noticed a difference when I started using The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Blemish + Blackhead Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  I found it really helps clear them up! I’ve also had good results with Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum  and Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 

Anonymous Insider

I appreciate the response. Thank you so much!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • 75115D09-1817-4870-B99A-7B027AA232D3.jpeg
  • 8BC72FD0-4ECD-468D-8508-12A999EFC2AA.jpeg
testing