Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Light/neutral moisturizer that can wear at night on top of Retinol, peels or AHAs

HELP PRETTY PLEASE!!  I am looking for a neutral moisturizer that I can wear at night on top of my treatments like Retinols, AHAs, etc... my face can dry up  a lot and I noticed I need the extra layer of moisturizer at night. I have the elaborate and antioxidant ones that don't pair well with Retinols (and make a whole other sensitiveness case the next morning) or the Vitamin C that doesn't go well with AHAs.

Re: Light/neutral moisturizer that can wear at night on top of Retinol, peels or AHAs

@vivix CeraVe PM is so gentle and simple.  Plus, the site has a $2 off coupon.

Re: Light/neutral moisturizer that can wear at night on top of Retinol, peels or AHAs

I've gone through this and am happy to share my experience! My two favorites are from FAB and Origins. I switch back and forth depending on if I can pick something up on sale or what I'm in the mood for. Just give your treatment moisturizer a minute or two to settle in before you layer the next moisturizer over it.  

https://www.sephora.com/product/ultra-repair-cream-intense-hydration-P248407?skuId=1784826&icid2=pro...

This one is just a great all-around winner. Moisturizes well, doesn't feel heavy, fabulous value.

https://www.sephora.com/product/drink-up-intensive-overnight-mask-P389343?skuId=1376003&icid2=produc...

Not sure why they call this a "mask" - it's just a moisturizer, and you use it like a regular moisturizer. You don't need much. It has a lovely, very light, scent.

I love La La from Drunk Elephant!  It is a whipped cream, so it might feel like a heavy texture-but it isn't greasy or too heavy!

RE: Light neutral Moustorizer that can wear at night on top of Retinol or AHA

I love belief aqua bomb, it's lightweight and super moisturizing without being heavy.

Re: RE: Light neutral Moustorizer that can wear at night on top of Retinol or AHA

I second the belief aqua bomb its great 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing