Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Large pores

Hello all! I am having such a hard time finding the perfect pore minimizer, skin regiment, and foundation that will help my look to minimize my pores. Not to mention all the oil that happens throughout the day from my large pores that makes my makeup not last. 

Help me!

RE: Large pores

I used to have this issue!! I recommend trying Fresh’s umbrian clay mask (that is my ultimate fave, and/or Kiehls Calendula cleanser and toner

Re: Large pores

@ccamp8025  I’ve been using DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum

and it’s minimized the size of my pores dramatically. I’ve got sensitive skin and I only use it 3 times a week

Of course, it's not available in Canada! Boo

@ather 

@l8totheparty  What’s not available in Canada??

@ather The Drunk Elephant Framboos.

@l8totheparty  DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum

i get it off the Sephora site. The Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

is not available in Canada!! 

I take that back!  For some weird reason the link you had didn't work for me! I tried it twice.  So I assumed it was the Canada/USA thing.  I searched for it directly and it worked 😊 I think for that price I would have to sample it first. 

@ather 

@l8totheparty  I’ll check if I have a sample of it and if I do i can send it to you. I also buy DRUNK ELEPHANT - NightBright™ Resurfacing Duo

for when I travel it’s a bit cheaper and I hate bringing my big bottle 

RE: Re: Large pores

I haven’t tried that yet! Do you use a certain cleanser with that serum?

Re: RE: Re: Large pores

@ccamp8025  I go between a few cleansers. But nothing has bothered my skin. I like TATCHA - The Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanser

Drunk Elephant Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL

and tarte SEA Deep Dive Cleansing Gel 5 oz/ 150 mL

ive used others as well I have an Estée Lauder one I’m finishing up so just depends on what I grab. 

You are singing my song, @ccamp8025 !!

Have you tried The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL ?

Also have you tried exfoliation peels? Like AMOREPACIFIC - Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque ? Or something similar to help with resurfacing?

If you find the magic answers,  let me know!! 

@l8totheparty  For texture I also use THE ORDINARY - Alpha Lipoic Acid 5%

once or twice a week have you tried that??

I have not, @ather !  Do you combine the Alpha Lipoic acid on the same night as other Acids?  Or stagger? Find it plays nice with certain products?

@l8totheparty  I stager. It’s an acid so I only mix with The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

and use it different nights then I use tlc 

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing