cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Lancôme Real Results Challenge

lancomeSkincareChallenge.jpg

Bonjour and welcome to our Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Serum 7-day challenge!

We are so excited for you to try Advanced Genifique, the first step to every beauty routine. This formula instantly makes skin feel more hydrated, smooth and soft, and reveals more radiant skin in as little as 7 days.

In just one bottle, this lightweight, fast-absorbing skin serum targets the key signs of youth: radiance, tone, elasticity, smoothness and firmness.

With new tested efficacy, this hydrating serum, made with Bifidus Prebiotic, works to accelerate skin surface recovery and strengthen the moisture barrier. This serum is designed for all skin types.

We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your results and any tip or trick you have discovered during the challenge. We will be checking this thread frequently so feel free to ask us any questions and we will get back to you. We are looking forward to hearing from you!

*PROMO CODE: GETSMOOTH

Re: Lancôme Real Results Challenge

Is this serum safe for pregnancy? I really want to try it!

Hi @SilviaEHK,

No scientific study has demonstrated any particular risk for pregnant women or infants related to the use of our cosmetic products. Feel free to consult with your doctor, you can find the ingredients listed here: http://bit.ly/Genifique_Serum

Xoxo,

The Lancôme Team

Hi @SilviaEHK,

I recommend reaching out to your Physician for further assistance with this. Thank you!

Best,
Rebecca

Why send this email out if it’s not yet live??? Makes no sense to me.

HI @kc005food,

You should be able to use this at check out with any $35 purchase with code GETSMOOTH at checkout.

Please let us know if there are any issues.

Xoxo,

The Lancôme Team

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • lancomeSkincareChallenge.jpg
testing