Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Kiehl's Real Results Challenge

Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution.JPG

Hey, Beauty Insiders!

Welcome to the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution Challenge! Our serum visibly reduces a broad spectrum of dark spots, helps visibly reduce post-acne marks and hyperpigmentation and helps visibly brighten skin over time for a more even and radiant skin tone. Our formula is comprised of highly efficacious ingredients including:

• Activated C, a potent form of Vitamin C which penetrates skin quickly to help visibly even skin tone and improve clarity
  • White birch extract a sugar-derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the skin
  • Peony extract, a natural antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative damage

Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution is dermatologist-tested for safety and gentleness on all skin types, including sensitive skin and is tested on all ethnicities. After 1 week, skin appears brighter, dark spots & discolorations appear more reduced, and skin feels moisturized. Be sure to use a SPF every day during the challenge!

During this 7-day challenge, Kiehl’s director of education is here to talk with you about this powerful serum and answer all of your questions. Please share your challenge results below including any tips and feel free to ask us anything! We can’t wait to hear about your experience!

Promo Code: BEBRIGHT

Re: Kiehl's Real Results Challenge

My husband has been using this for about six months and his "age spots" are all but gone!

That's great! So happy to hear your positive results. 

I received a sample of this a while ago and this in fact did help lighten up some recent acne scars i had and i could tell that my face was also looking brighter. 

Thank you for sharing! So glad that you had success with Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution. Not only does it help correct dark spots, but with continued use, it helps prevent new ones from forming!

I actually got a sample of this awhile back--enough to last about a week and a half--and I was genuinely impressed.  I honestly saw a difference, even that quickly and although it didn't completely fade a couple of facial marks the change was certainly noticeable!  @Kiehls when is the promo expected to go live?

The promo went live today!

Can you please post link to promo? Thanks 

@kathybeauty1 

Promo code is: BEBRIGHT

You can find the information on the "Beauty Offers" page. Happy shopping!

RE: Kiehl's Real Results Challenge

Very exciting! So far I’ve loved everything I’ve tried from your brand, & this looks really good too!

Re: RE: Kiehl's Real Results Challenge

Thank you! Can't wait to hear what you think!

@Kiehls would love to try this for my acne scars

Can't wait to hear how you like it! Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution is clinically demonstrated to diminish the intensity and appearance of discolorations, including post-acne marks.

I have acne scars + freckles from sun damages. will this serum helps? how do I sign up for the challenge?

@exquisitejade 

Promo code is: BEBRIGHT

You can find the information on the "Beauty Offers" page. Happy shopping!

Yes, I would definitely recommend that you try our Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution – it's specifically formulated to promote youthful clarity, while addressing the appearance of dark spots, whether from sun damage or post-acne marks. I can't wait to hear how you like it!

@exquisitejade There's no signing up. There will be a promo code that will be released soon where you should be able to get several packets of this product to try. Make sure you're signed up for emails so you can get the details about the code when it's released. 

36 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution.JPG
testing