Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Kiehl's Real Results Challenge

Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution.JPG

Hey, Beauty Insiders!

Welcome to the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution Challenge! Our serum visibly reduces a broad spectrum of dark spots, helps visibly reduce post-acne marks and hyperpigmentation and helps visibly brighten skin over time for a more even and radiant skin tone. Our formula is comprised of highly efficacious ingredients including:

• Activated C, a potent form of Vitamin C which penetrates skin quickly to help visibly even skin tone and improve clarity
  • White birch extract a sugar-derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the skin
  • Peony extract, a natural antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative damage

Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution is dermatologist-tested for safety and gentleness on all skin types, including sensitive skin and is tested on all ethnicities. After 1 week, skin appears brighter, dark spots & discolorations appear more reduced, and skin feels moisturized. Be sure to use a SPF every day during the challenge!

During this 7-day challenge, Kiehl’s director of education is here to talk with you about this powerful serum and answer all of your questions. Please share your challenge results below including any tips and feel free to ask us anything! We can’t wait to hear about your experience!

Promo Code: BEBRIGHT

question: I love this product but can I use this product with other concentrated products (ie: AHAs, lactic acid, Vitamin C, etc)

wow - this really works. in fact, I already see my sunspot becomes lighter within 3 days that I immediately bought a 100mL bottle and save my sample packets for international travel use. I love this. it smells great, it goes on lightly and it really lighten my freckles.

there's no instructions on the sample.do we use it am and pm, after toner but before moisturizer? also, should we use it as a spot treatment or should we put it all over the face?

Re: Kiehl's Real Results Challenge

I had the same question...I hope I can see an answer soon. I have my challenge sitting on hold.

@exquisitejade  You can use Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution both am and pm on cleansed, toned skin and before any treatment oils or facial moisturizers. You can use all over the face as a serum, or as a spot treatment, whichever you prefer! Always remember SPF during the day!

Hi! I really want to urge caution with this product.  I used it several years ago and went on vacation to the Greek Islands.  I stopped usage of the serum 2 weeks beforehand. On that trip I was shocked to see the areas that I concentrated the serum on (outside of the eyes to the temples and upper lip) got much darker than the rest of my skin.  Since then every time I go in the sun (with SPF50 on!) the areas I used the Dark Spot Solution on get very dark and they do not go away.  I have been able to lighten them some using a triple bleach cream given to me by my dermatologist, but these dark areas are always visible.  I contacted Kiehls many years ago but they did not follow up with me and took down my post where I wrote about my experience with the serum.  I honestly wish I had never used this product.  I have very sensitive, oily skin that shows any mark.  Please consider carefully before using.  I saw this challenge and felt I needed to tell my story.  If the company is displeased with my post, I hope they follow up this time with me.  Kiehl's Since 1851 Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Correcting Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

@carebare  we are very sorry to hear that you had this reaction. Your experience with Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution is not typical and we would love to discuss with you more and answer any questions you may have. Please contact our Customer Care Center directly at (800) 946-4453. They are available to discuss reactions and sensitivities to any of our products.

Thanks.  Unfortunately I do not live in the US at the moment so calling a 1-800 number could be expensive.  Is there an alternative way to get in touch with you?  

@carebare  Hi! I have messaged you directly.

@carebare thanks for the warning, I hope @Kiehls responds.

Yes please! I would absolutely luv to try and reduce my dark spots!  

@Kiehls wrote:

Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution.JPG

Hey, Beauty Insiders!

Welcome to the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution Challenge! Our serum visibly reduces a broad spectrum of dark spots, helps visibly reduce post-acne marks and hyperpigmentation and helps visibly brighten skin over time for a more even and radiant skin tone. Our formula is comprised of highly efficacious ingredients including:

• Activated C, a potent form of Vitamin C which penetrates skin quickly to help visibly even skin tone and improve clarity
  • White birch extract a sugar-derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the skin
  • Peony extract, a natural antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative damage

Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution is dermatologist-tested for safety and gentleness on all skin types, including sensitive skin and is tested on all ethnicities. After 1 week, skin appears brighter, dark spots & discolorations appear more reduced, and skin feels moisturized. Be sure to use a SPF every day during the challenge!

During this 7-day challenge, Kiehl’s director of education is here to talk with you about this powerful serum and answer all of your questions. Please share your challenge results below including any tips and feel free to ask us anything! We can’t wait to hear about your experience!

***This Promo is not yet live. Please check back for promo code**

Will it be available to Canada? 

I am definitely going to join the challenge. My dark spots and acne is bad. Looking forward to see the results of this product. 

We can't wait to hear how you like it!

What is the promo code? I’d like to learn more and see if this helps dark spots, even better of there is a sale or discount. I love the midnight recovery line 

@lchmakeup 

Promo code is: BEBRIGHT

You can find the information on the "Beauty Offers" page. Happy shopping!

@gonerogue wrote:

@lchmakeup 

Promo code is: BEBRIGHT

You can find the information on the "Beauty Offers" page. Happy shopping!

Thank you!

I am half Korean and have “melasma” which is quite common to Asian skin. Will this product help?

@seoulsurfing  Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution is scientifically formulated to treat a broad spectrum of skin discolorations and to show progressive results over time, I'm excited to hear your results following the challenge and remember to also always use a daily sunscreen.

Thank you! Looking forward to trying out your product

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution.JPG
testing