Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Keratosis pilaris - Finally a product that works!

I’ve suffered from extreme KP my whole life, I’ve tried everything! Thisproduct has worked magic, a few weeks in and already huge improvement. I ordered Dermalogica Body Hydrating Cream and REN AHASmart Body serum and put them both to the test. I used Dermalogica on my left side and REN on my right. I also switched my body wash to Dermalogica conditioning wash for my whole body. Here are the results after just a few short weeks - Hopefully this will help someone else out. (Note the Dermalogica does have a sour ginger smell however it doesn’t linger and absorbs quick. But really who cares if the product works ! ) #buhbyeKP!

Re: Keratosis pilaris - Finally a product that works!

Ack! I tried to "heart" your post but the site wouldn't let me. I really appreciate this test you are doing. Thanks again.

@Katechase Thank you for sharing! I have KP on my arms and this is really helpful. <33

RE: Re: Keratosis pilaris - Finally a product that works!

My skin is now smooth on my arm and redness has minimized a considerable amount. I hope you have the same results !

@Katechase  Wow that’s so awesome. I will def need to try this out!!

Interesting! Thank you for posting this - I hope you continue to post pics in this thread so that we can all see how your trial goes. It can be hard to do a trial like this but it really is the only way that we can truly test a product on ourselves.

RE: Re: Keratosis pilaris - Finally a product that works!

I’ll post an update in another few weeks. 😊

RE: Keratosis pilaris - Finally a product that works!

The photo without bottles is day 1**
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Keratosis pilaris - Finally a product that works!

Body clear body wash by neutrogena is also very helpful for this pesky condition. Ive tried so much and that seems to help the most.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
testing