Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Juice Beauty for acne

Hey guys! I need some recommendations before I commit to anything and would love to hear from anyone that has tried this brand out {mostly the serum in particular!!!}. The reviews on their skin care line seem to be overwhelmingly positive which is great but also makes me a little skeptical. It's probably just an amazing product but..... I have sensitive combination skin with a light-medium complexion. I had mild acne when I was younger but I picked at my skin a lot so I now have dark spots+little red bumps on my forehead and contours of my cheeks. I still get the occasional break out and get oily through out the day despite having some dry patches in the morning. The serum is meant to clear acne but I'm hoping it'll even me out. Please let me know what you think or if you have any other holy grail skincare that could help me out🙌🏼 Thanks friends💛

RE: Juice Beauty for acne

Idk much about their serum but I used the toner and it made my face red every time I used it. I have sensitive combo skin too. If you want something for acne and dark spots go with the dr Dennis gross brightening serum. I barely get pimples anymore and my skin looks so much better than it did a year ago

RE: Juice Beauty for acne

Thanks so much!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing