Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Is it worth it?

Hi I'm a face mask lover and when I saw the watermelon glow mask I instantly fell in love! Then I saw the price😧$45 for a face mask is very expensive in my opinion so if anyone has used this product before please tell me...is it worth it?

RE: Is it worth it?

I think its a 100 percent worth it. It's a great one and done mask. It's hydrating and exfoliating at the same time. You wake up with a radiant supple complexion. Has a nice watermelon scent to it also.

Re: Is it worth it?

@Hallemo Absolutely yes. It works incredibly well, smells fantastic and the jar will last for ages. I've been using it religiously since I got it and adore Glow Recipe now. If you buy one product I would say get this. Of course this is just my opinion. If you have a Sephora close by you could always go in and request a sample. That way you know if it works with your skin type.

RE: Is it worth it?

i wanted to try it until my coworker told me it broke her out and the fragrance is unbearable. BUT everyones skin is different! go in store and get a sample ☺️ best way to try it without spending the money

I was finally able to get my hands on this product. I am in love! After the first night, my skin was moisturized and glowy. I use it every other night now along with my beauty routine and am seeing huge results. Honestly, I just looked in the mirror and I look like I've lost 5 years off of my face. 

Hello! I am a firm believer that skin care is the best place to splurge. I took a look at the mask you were talking about and while I haven't tried it, I feel that it would be a good investment, especially considering that you get nearly three ounces and that it is an over night treatment, opposed to a 10 or 20 minute mask. The reviews on the mask are fantastic, you really couldn't go wrong here.

Anonymous Insider

I haven't tried this face mask but I would love to! I am also a face mask lover but $45 for it is unreal😳 I would have to see good reviews on it before I bought it. Please let me know if this works out for you!

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing