Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Is Glam Glow Supermud supposed to burn/tingle?

So I put on the GlamGlow SuperMud mask and it's burning/tingling a bit... does anyone know if it's supposed to or should I just not wear it?

Re: Is Glam Glow Supermud supposed to burn/tingle?

The problem with the Glam Glow mask is the massive variety of acids in the top ingredients. Leaving this on beyond the recommended time or using it on skin that isn’t used to acid treatments could be very bad. I tried deluxe samples of both this Glam Glow mask and the Origins and didn’t like either of them. For a good mud mask that doesn’t have all the acids or silicones that most do Kiehl's Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask 4.2 oz/ 125 mL is really good. I use it at least once a week, usually after wearing weekend makeup to help suck all the bad stuff out of my pores.

Hey hey! I’m seeing everyone’s replies, and my face turned red tonight! I’ve used this mask before and it has been wonderful. The one thing that may be causing it is I used baking soda exfoliate the day before, so my ph balance on my face may be off, causing the mask to do more harm then good. I would take a look at your guy’s skincare routine, and find out if it’s what’s making your face react to this product. 

I have the glam glow super mud mask and my skin doesn't burn or tingle. I have sensitive skin too so maybe your skin is just extra sensitive to an ingredient. Also, I would suggest that you only use it in the T-zone, I don't think it's meant for all over the face.

Face is completely red from this product. Sephora stop selling it.Face is completely red from this product. Sephora stop selling it.

Same here, i just did the same.  It’s burning and mu face is red 

I just used and I look like I have sunburn 😱. I only left it on for about 4 minutes and it was burning really bad. Thank goodness I did not leave it on longer!!!! 

Do you have sensitive skin? I have used this before and e...

Do you have sensitive skin? I have used this before and experienced slight tingling,but my skin was perfectly fine after. It looks like your skin had a reaction to an ingredient in the product though...hope it gets better!
Anonymous Insider

B5C328E5-BB3F-4824-9ED6-5DB7751BED09.jpeg

6B3FAA3F-CD82-40C3-B082-A1B5871F5B24.jpeg

I had the mask on for 20 minutes. And had it thicker on my right hand side in my problem area... this is also the reddest part. I had no problem until I took it off. Now it’s red and burning.  I have used their plumping mask fine. Next time I’ll only have it on for 5 minutes 

and thank goodness for someone’s suggestion for the drunk elephant luxury face oil. It’s soothing it a bit!

I put this mask on for 2 minutes and look at my face! I feel like I have a bad sun burn, my skim feels so dry and tight! How has this not been recalled?

image.jpg

RE: Is Glam Glow Supermud supposed to burn/tingle?

Looks like a bad reaction. I wouldn't use it anymore. Take it back to the store for a refund.

It made my skin burn too. Any mask that I try on that has a black mud tend to make my face burn and get irritated. Sadly, Fenty products do the same for me as well. 😞

Is Glam Glow Supermud supposed to burn/tingle?

It tingles very light..tingles.. for me....but looking at these replys. Looks like a bad reaction especially if its burning and leaving red marks 😭 Hope y'all are okay
Anonymous Insider

This burned my face so badly. It is swolen nowThis burned my face so badly. It is swolen now

Same here F99DD8A7-89CB-4698-89E5-2FF9429D7B24.jpeg

My face as well, i won't use again

My daughter's face went exactly like that too. It looked like a sunburn and felt super warm. Definitely something in the mask that's causing a reaction to everyone's face. I don't think you should continue using this product 😕 

Anonymous Insider

“maybe it’s supposed to burn” ..... it’s not supposed to burn“maybe it’s supposed to burn” ..... it’s not supposed to burn

I’m how many time the redness disappeared?!?! Helpppo the same happened to meee and now I look like a freaking tomato

Anonymous Insider

The same exact thing happened to me I want to know how long it lasts 😭

image.jpg

My face is so red. Do not recommend  if you have sensitive skin. I have uni tomarrow I'm an idiot 

I’m currently having the same issue!!! image.jpg

Spoiler

testing