Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Is Glam Glow Supermud supposed to burn/tingle?

So I put on the GlamGlow SuperMud mask and it's burning/tingling a bit... does anyone know if it's supposed to or should I just not wear it?

Re: Is Glam Glow Supermud supposed to burn/tingle?

IMG_1022.JPGIMG_1023.JPGIMG_1024.JPG  

So I hope y'all have called Glam Glow because it just burned my face and I'm pretty pissed. 

it completely burned my face, after i took it off it looked like i had an awful sunburn

Glam Glow Supermud should come with a warning that it burns (chemical) faces. My daughter and niece both have burns on their faces. This product should be banned/avoided. Medical attention was needed.  This product is dangerous. 

@Anonymous wrote:

So I put on the GlamGlow SuperMud mask and it's burning/tingling a bit... does anyone know if it's supposed to or should I just not wear it?

How long is it going to take ?

Anonymous Insider

15366014774711359898882.jpg

did it go away???? I just did one and have the same problem. I am bright red. help!!! im so scared.

@peppermental81, That's terrible! I'm sorry that happened...

@Anonymous, That's terrible! I'm sorry that happened to you.
Anonymous Insider

Re: @peppermental81, That's terrible! I'm sorry that happened...

Thanks. I just don't understand why it didn't happen the first time I used it. This time it was tingly but not uncomfortable until I washed it off. It was hot and burning. Even brighter red than the pic shows! A red circle all around my face. I had to wear a ton of makeup today to cover it up! Don't use this stuff! 

Anonymous Insider

This is the second time I've used this product. First time was fine. This time I look like I've been burned!!! Never using this again!!!

Same here

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

GLAMGLOW - SUPERMUD® Activated Charcoal Treatment

Thought I was so cute .Thought I was so cute .

Then boomThen boom

WOULD NOT USE IT AGAIN 😭😭 

RE: Is Glam Glow Supermud supposed to burn/tingle?

Turned me into a tomato. My theory is that skin care should be relaxing, not painful. There are many, many masks that give me great results that don’t burn me like glam glow does.

I had a very bad experience with that mask. I got a sample of it and was really excited to try it out. it started to burn but i ignored it, thought it was supposed to be like that. i think i waited no more than 10 minutes before washing it off as the burning sensation only got worse. i ended up looking like a tomato. my skin was red and itchy. skin was very sensitive and still red for a couple of days. 

Whenever i use this mask i get a really strong tingling feeling.. it's usually so strong I get concerned by it but it only lasts as long as the mask is wet. If the mask dries , the "burning" feeling will subside! It's meant to be a strong mask with a heavy cooling affect to heal troubled skin. If your face felt like it was burning, give it another try 

I literally just put it on and it was burning so I started to look to the internet to see if this was okay and it’s perfectly fine now as it’s dry and the burning has stopped :))

They should say that on the packaging and not alarm people! 

Is Glam Glow Supermud supposed to burn/tingle?

I have sensitive skin and glam glow always burns me. so i don't know if it's a sensitive skin issue or just regular glam glow thing.

A slight tingle is totally normal. It's the chemical exfoliators in it. If it becomes intense, rinse it off.
Anonymous Insider

I had a really bad reaction to it. It burned about 5 mins after application so I took it off and my skin was bright red where the mask was

Re: RE: Is Glam Glow Supermud supposed to burn/tingle?

Same thing happened to me. I put it on and my face started burning to the point where I felt it wasn’t safe. I washed it off and I was bright red where the mask was

Re: RE: Is Glam Glow Supermud supposed to burn/tingle?

That happened to me as well, the tingling got worse and when I took the mask off my face stayed bright red for hours. My skin in normally not sensitive, but I am very fair.

testing