Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Ingredients ✨

Hi guys! How are you? I just wanted to clarify that I'm not a dermatologist, skincare professional/medical professional. I love these posts, and I'm genuinely just sharing what I've learned about skincare ❤️

For my Daily Reminders post today, I'm sharing what I've learned about ingredients found in skincare products, and how they affected my skin. I'm just sharing a few today... maybe I'll do a part two!

Hyaluronic Acid: A super hydrator! Some people think that if they have acne or oily skin they should dry out their skin. No! All skin types should be moisturized. Hyaluronic Acid pulls moisture from the air to your skin, making it hydrated and soft! I love SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL 

Aloe Vera: A super soothing and moisturizing ingredient! I always use this on sunburns.

Benzoyl Peroxide: My acne reacts really well to this ingredient! It is well researched for treating acne by killing bacteria. Proactiv Proactiv+ 3-Step System, 30 Day Introductory Size 

Fragrance: The word 'fragrance' can conceal hundreds of chemicals, and is often really irritating, especially for people with sensitive skin. It's not irritating for everyone, but I try to avoid fragrance in skincare products.

Calendula: I love using Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Deep Clean Foaming Face Wash 16.9 oz/ 500 ml . Calendula Extract helps plump and nourish your skin. Long term it also has antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties.

Those were 5 ingredients that I've learned a lot about. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions. Have an amazing day ❤️

Happy Fall!

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing