From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

If you could choose only 1 skincare product to use for the rest of your life what would it be?

Let me know in the replies! Mine would have to be the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mLbecause it is super hydrating, smells amazing and has such cool packaging! 

Re: If you could choose only 1 skincare product to use for the rest of your life what would it be?

SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask...can't live without it!

RE: If you could choose only 1 skincare product to use for the rest of your life what would it be?

Kate Somerville Exfolicate! Best thing since sliced bread!

Re: If you could choose only 1 skincare product to use for the rest of your life what would it be?

@mackaroon I have lots of favorites, but Paula's Choice BHA 9 does wonders for my skin.  And there's nothing else like it 🙂

That’s impossible to answer @mackaroon  obviously we all want moisturized, sun protected skin but we also want clean skin. I cannot have one product. I need 2, or 3 lol. 

I feel like I'd have to pick some kind of moisturizer with spf which I don't currently own since I prefer to use two separate products - my skin get along with Clarins and Kiehls so maybe KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Super Multi-Corrective Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 or Clarins Multi-Active Anti-Aging Day Moisturizer with SPF 20 for Glowing Skin 1.7 oz

If I suddenly didn't need spf for some reason I would probably go with Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL- my skin likes it in winter and summer 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing