Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

I need help choosing a face sunblock

I work outside alot and I need a sunblock for my face that isn't heavy or makes my face look greasy.

I recommend wearing Make Up For Ever UV Primer SPF 50 / P...

I recommend wearing Make Up For Ever UV Primer SPF 50 / PA+++ which is actually a colorless foundation primer that can be worn underneath your foundation or worn alone to give you a nice smooth, matte, even skin tone while protecting you from UVA and UVB rays at the same time.  You can find it and read all about it here:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P237503&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

Chanel UV Essential Protective UV care is one of my favor...

Chanel UV Essential Protective UV care is one of my favorites. It has an spf 50 and it feels amazing on the skin. It is non greasy and it gives your skin good moisture to make your skin feel like silk. Smiley Happy

I use LaRoche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light liquid sunsc...

I use LaRoche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light liquid sunscreen or Peter Thomas Roth Uber-Dry Sunscreen, both are fast absorbing, very light and non-greasy. For the ultimate in non-greasy, Peter Thomas Roth makes a powder sunscreen (in 2 different formulas for regular or oily skin) called Instant Mineral Sunscreen SPF 45. It comes in a tube with an attached brush (handy for keeping in your purse for touch ups during the day).  It also comes in a formula with a bit of color, sort of like bronzer with high SPF.

My current favorite is the non-greasy Kate Sommerville Pr...

My current favorite is the non-greasy Kate Sommerville Protect SPF 55 Serum.

XO,
Olivia

I've been using Oil of Olay's Complete Defense Daily UV M...

I've been using Oil of Olay's Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer for sensitive skin, which has SPF 30 in it. I find it easier to apply a moisturizer with an SPF in it than an actual sunblock, plus it has more benefits for my skin!

I love Clinique City Block Sheer!  It doubles as a founda...

I love Clinique City Block Sheer!  It doubles as a foundation primer and is available in an SPF 25 or 40 and is a mere $18.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P196542&categoryId=B70

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors