cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

I need a new facemask! help!

S.O.S. I am in need of a new facemask.  I typically use the Sephora brand of the mud mask, and I LOVE it, but I'm in the mood to change things up!  Open to all suggestions.

RE: I need a new facemask! help!

Hi. I am loyal consumer of Origins Black Charcoal and Rose clay retexturizing masks. I find their Black Charcoal masks to be similar to GlamGlow’s Supermud, but it is gentler. You do have to follow its directions for it to work at its full potential. Hope this helps!

If you want something super intense I’d suggest the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, you can get it on amazon. Equal parts apple cider vinegar and clay powder. I also am a huge PTR Irish Moor mud fan, it doesn’t feel intense, but I feel like I can see a difference in my skin post masking.
Anonymous Insider

You may like the Whipped Mud Mask from Josie Maran! I like it cause it detoxifies and all that fab stuff but it’s also hydrating. When it dries down it doesn’t feel gross and crackily and dry. It’s like it takes away all the bad, but it’s still feeding your skin the good nutrients.

If you like the Sephora mud mask, I would recommend the GlamGlow Superclearing Mud Mask. It has been a staple in my weekly routine for so long! Other gems worth trying are the PTR Cucumber Mask, Blue Tansy AHA Mask, or the Farmacy Honey Potion Mask!
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing