Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

I need a moisturizer!!

Help. Please. I’m in need of a moisturizer. I’m not sure of my skin type but I’d say it’s more on the dry/normal side rather than oily. I do have acne prone and sensitive skin also. Are there any moisturizers out there that aren’t harsh and hydrating? I’ve tried so many and I’m running out of options.

Re: I need a moisturizer!!

TOWER 28 repair moisturizer!!!!!

@agness777 I wonder if you'd like CeraVe PM.

Hi @agness777 I see some great recommendations here. Skin Fix is a great brand and is hydrating even on my sensitive skin, I also like the mousturizers by Dr.Jart ( #Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Skin Barrier Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz / 50 mL Ceramides are so great at helping our skin stay healthy and hydrated

This over night moisturizing Mask might be something you'd like too;

#LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL 

Or

#LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask 

@agness777  I recommend Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 . My skin is combo sensitive and it works great and has not caused any breakouts.

Hi there!

I have dry sensitive acne prone skin (30 years old). My skin doesn't handle fragerance well at all. I have found the Skinfix Lipid barrier cream(the one in the pump jar) has been amazing. Its fragerance free, silicone free, it's creamy absorbs well into the skin don't need to much of it. It also sits well under all makeup I have been using. I enjoy you don't reach into the jar, and you can purchase refill packs. The packaging does a great job and squeezing every drop out. You can even open it up a utilize the little that's left in the jar. It is a little expensive but I use half pump because a full pump is way to much.

Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Refill 

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer is pricey but amazing! Tatcha uses Japanese botanical ingredients and is super gentle but effective, so it would be perfect for your acne-prone and dry skin

Hi @agness777. Have you tried SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hyaluronic Acid Hydrator Moisturizer? I have eczema so my skin’s pretty sensitive. This one hasn’t caused me any irritation.

Thank you! I’ll be giving it a try💕💕

I hope it works out for you @agness777. And if it doesn’t, Sephora’s return policy is pretty good. 

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing