Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

I have huge pores..

15916665017596611434261123113925.jpg

Spoiler

Re: I have huge pores..

Give CAUDALIE - Beauty Elixira try for a couple of months. I think youll see a big difference!!

I have huge pores..

They may seem huge to you, but I can't even see yours. I could rent mine out as parking spots. The best products I've found to reduce them have been salicylic acid products, which penetrate the oil to clean out the pores, The Ordinary Niacinamide and Zinc Serum or anything similar (though this is so cheap, it's hard to beat), and retinols/Retin-A. Tbh, since I got on prescription Retin-A, I don't worry about other products anymore, those babies are as reduced as they're going to get.

Re: I have huge pores..

@tg1973 ......So....what sort of face washing regimen do you do?? Or what was prescribed for you to do? What order do you use your products mentioned? (The ordinary, And the retinol?) I know every person is different....but I’m lost on what to do for my huge pores too!! My makeup looks aweful, I tried so many different foundations and ways of applying. I’m now stuck on what primer to use....I have been looking at the milk makeup blur stick....or o Pore-blem, I heard dr Brandt is good too....anyone have any experience or care to shar their skin care regimen with a struggling fellow large pores sufferer?? 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 15916665017596611434261123113925.jpg
testing