Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

I have dark circles since i was a teen and I am turning 22 now. Any suggestions for eye cream which can help in getting rid of them

Anya suggestions of eye cream for dark circles

Re: I have dark circles since i was a teen and I am turning 22 now. Any suggestions for eye cream which can help in getting rid of them

A nice eye cream is going to help some, a lot of people like the OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crème, ORIGINS - GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff. The laneige one mentioned below is also nice. Sleep and water are also important.

However if your dark circles are genetic, eye creams can only do so much, so something like concealer or the Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlight can help cover them up.

Good luck, @richalalit!

Re: I have dark circles since i was a teen and I am turning 22 now. Any suggestions for eye cream which can help in getting rid of them

@richalalitI would really recommend this tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment 0.35 oz/ 10 mL cream, I use this and I find it works wonders. I also use the LANEIGE - Eye Sleeping Maska few days a week and it really helps. Between these two products, my under eye area has improved a lot! The darkness has reduced a lot, plus fine lines are really minimized.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing