Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

I get hives on my face??

Sometimes I get hives on my face. When they finally stop itching I'm left with bumps that kind of look like mosquito bites? Any soothing product recommendations??

I used to get hives all the time due to allergies.  Bened...

I used to get hives all the time due to allergies.  Benedryl has some topical creams available in drugstores that stop the itching.  Benedryl is an antihistimine available over the counter.  I would see a dr about them to try to find out what you're allergic to.  Mine wasn't makeup it was environmental things.

You might be allergic to something or you are using produ...

You might be allergic to something or you are using products that have bacteria in them. Have you tried anything new? Maybe you are allergic to one of the products you're using. As for products that might have bacteria in them, check for products that expires fast and replace them.

good luck!

I wonder if you have mild Rosacia, ask your doctor next t...

I wonder if you have mild Rosacia, ask your doctor next time your in maybe? I'd recommend Clinique. Their products are spectacular. They have a whole redness solutions line and all of their products are allergy tested. This is different from hypoallergenic. This link is pretty amazing to me: http://www.clinique.com/cms/why_clinique/index.tmpl. Favorite line: "Then we allergy test every product 12 times on 600 people. If any one of those 7200 applications incites an allergic reaction, we will reformulate." My skin is super prone to acne (sensitive in a different way) and Clinique's skincare products have been one of the best things I've found for my face. Best of luck!

Re: I wonder if you have mild Rosacia, ask your doctor next t...

Yeah I think it may be my makes-up brushes or something?? I always love trying new products....... I hope I'm not allergic to beauty products......lol
Thanks I will make a dermatologist appt.

I'm sorry. : ( My grandma is allergic to certain ingredients that are commonly in skin products. I wonder if you have something similar going on.

Thanks, I don't have rosacia I just get random hives..... My skin is usually not that sensitive either, it's soooo frustrating. Thanks I do like Clinique : )

how about First Aid beauty? they have products for sensit...

how about First Aid beauty? they have products for sensitive skin - i have the same problem and it really helps to not scratch the itch. also use ice to calm it down and reduce redness.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors