Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

I am looking for soy free makeup and beauty products.

I have a soy allergy. I am looking for a concealer & foundation that is soy free. I also need a hairspray, hair gel and eye cream that is soy free. Do you know of any brands that are soy free?

Tags (1)

Re: I am looking for soy free makeup and beauty products.

Hi-

I suffer from a soy allergy as well and struggle with finding soy-free beauty products. They sneak soy into many things. Check out this one pager that lists ingredients that could be derived from soy.

https://allerthrive.com/2014/04/04/one-page-soy-ingredient-list/

It would be great if beauty would provide allergy info like they do on food labels.

I know the Bare Minerals' loose powder makeup is soy-free, that includes blush and eyeshadow!

RMS Beauty products are completely soy free. A little pricey but worth it!

Some Mac products are safe too but you have to ask about the allergen info at the counter. They apparently have a book.

I feel your pain anyway, the search for safe products is exhausting especially with hair products. I'm still looking for stuff safe for Keratin-treated hair. Some bottles say 'sulfate free' but sometimes they contain ingredients that are so similar to sulfates they do just as much damage. I'd love to hear back if anyone has any suggestions!

I googled "soy free beauty" and did find some really helpful blogs.

Good luck Smiley Happy

I use The Body Deli for my skin care and don't see soy in the ingredients.  It's not sold at Sephora though. Maybe google soy free make-up... You might get a few hits to blogs and stuff. Good luck! Smiley Happy

I have a soy allergy & just found Tarte foundation and Urban Decay eyeshadow which are soy-free.

I use Hugo Naturals shampoo, conditioner, shower gel & other products which are soy-free.

I have not yet found any 1 brand whose entire line is soy-free.

I also have a soy allergy, as well as oat and rice.  VERY...

I also have a soy allergy, as well as oat and rice.  VERY hard to find products!  I was lucky enough to have the Smashbox rep at sephora that day to help me.  She was SOO great and helped me.  One of their foundations worked for me, as well as their o-glow "blush" and matte bronzer.  Also their mascara, but only one kind.  I found the Bare Minerals products still had tocopheryl in them so be sure to read labels!  I am still looking for an eye cream...

Check out the mineral make-ups like Bare Minerals.  I hav...

Check out the mineral make-ups like Bare Minerals.  I have yet to find any liquid products that did not have soy in them.  Of course, I still have read every label out there.  make sure if it say tocopherols, guar gum, vitamin e, celluslose, plant derived, vegan or acetate...that these are not derived from Soy.  Beauty products that are soy free are a problem to find.

And if you are looking for lotions....make your own. 

Good luck. I'm still looking for products and am using some product that contain the least amoutn of soy I can find, but limit it as much as I can.

@Nean, Unfortunately I don’t know exactly which products...

@Nean, Unfortunately I don’t know exactly which products are soy-free. My suggestion is to ask your doctor for a list of soy-derived ingredients you should avoid.

Many products on Sephora.com have a full ingredient list posted on the product page under “More About This Product.” If you can’t find the ingredients online, check with your local store or email a request to customerservice@sephora.com. Good luck!

XO,
Olivia
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors