Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Hyperpigmentation

Okay so I have been experiencing hyperpigmentation on my neck and my underarms ever since I was 16. Then when I started waxing, little black spots started appearing on my chin.

I want to use "the ordinary" but I just don't know which one is suitable for me. 

These are the 2 products that I have in mind-

AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 

But I read somewhere that this is very extreme 

And Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution but I dont know if this is the right one 

Can someone please help me choose between these two products or recommend something that will help? 

Re: Hyperpigmentation

Hey! I’m no professional but I experience some hyperpigmentation as well. The glycolic toning solution is amazing- I use it 1-2 times a day (helps to moisturize and can brighten areas). I use the peeling solution but you do have to be careful with it. I typically do it 2-3 times a week (skip toner and other acids) and I think it’s pretty good but can burn a little. The niacinamide is great for oil and textured skin and I believe it can help with dark spots as well. I’ve never used their alpha arbutin 2% but I’ve seen mixed reviews about it. 

Skincare can be hard because you have to play around with products. Different things will work for different people. Hope this helps!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing