From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Hydrating product reccomendation? (serums, essences, toner, moisturizer etc.)

If you have dry or dehydrated skin what are some really hydrating products you have used? That just gives your skin that bounciness back. Can be serums, essences, toner, mist, hydrating moisturizer etc. 

Tags:

Re: Hydrating product reccomendation? (serums, essences, toner, moisturizer etc.)

@ShoilyF,

Here are a few of my favorite hydrating products! My skin is oily, and because I use so many mattifying products in the daytime, I like to lather on rich/hydrating moisturizers and masks at night - my skin loves it! 🙂

Origins - Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst

https://www.sephora.com/product/drink-up-intensive-overnight-mask-P389343

Shiseido - Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Cream

https://www.sephora.com/product/benefiance-wrinkleresist24-night-cream-P173616

Fresh - Rose Floral Toner (I love that this has a mist applicator!)

https://www.sephora.com/product/rose-floral-toner-P39970

Best regards,

Laurie

Re: Hydrating product reccomendation? (serums, essences, toner, moisturizer etc.)

Some of my favorites:

-Goodal Waterest Lasting Water Oil

-Erborian Ginseng Milk

-Lovemore sheet masks

RE: Hydrating product reccomendation? (serums, essences, toner, moisturizer etc.)

I must say Laneige line is better when it comes to dry skin it makes my skin soft and looks healthy ..

Re: RE: Hydrating product reccomendation? (serums, essences, toner, moisturizer etc.)

Yes @nhalyn the Laneige line is very nice! The Water sleeping mask is one of my favorite masks ever! Have you use that one? 😊

RE: Re: RE: Hydrating product reccomendation? (serums, essences, toner, moisturizer etc.)

Yeah I tried that also my skin is so soft when I wake up in the morning,and even the eye mask is so great.. 😊😊

YTTP superfood cream is great for dry skin as a serum @ShoilyF. It really smooths the surface of the skin, helps with dry patches but I didn’t find it moisturizing enough alone. When I added a moisturizer on top it was perfect, like it was increasing the effectiveness of my second moisturizer, much like a serum. 

B-hydra by drunk elephant is also a great Hydrating product to add to your skincare routine, good luck!

RE: Hydrating product reccomendation? (serums, essences, toner, moisturizer etc.)

@ShoilyF jump on Ohlolly---- and search Pyungkang Yul. From there, you can see their product guide depending on your skin concerns. Pyungkang Yul is an amazing, affordable Korean brand that truly works. I use their Essence, cleanser and moisture serum and love it!

• Missha's Time Revolution essence
  • SK-II essence
  • Origin's Mega Mushroom Relief mask
  • organic rosehip seed oil

I love Cliniques moisture surge it really helps with my dry skin but also doesn’t feel greasy. And although this isn’t hydrating if you have dry skin the Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel is great to get dead skin off.
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing