From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

How do you recommend to get rid of acne and acne scars?

I have acne and acne scars. I am just wondering what you recommend for getting rid of acne and acne scars. Thank you!

@xristinaki23 FAB has a great peel mask that I love, also DE TLC framboos and farmacy very cherry bright serum

Kate sommerville has a excellent for acne

Re: How do you recommend to get rid of acne and acne scars?

try peace out micro needle patch for acne. i am using the patch for black spots and it's amazing

RE: Re: How do you recommend to get rid of acne and acne scars?

I have these too and i love them. It’s amazing how you can see such a difference in the morning.

RE: How do you recommend to get rid of acne and acne scars?

Anonymous Insider

Try cleansing your face, then applying hydrogen peroxide to the blemished area(s). Next, apply witch hazel. Do this at least 3 times a week. If that does not work, try a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice. Apply it to problem area(s) with a cotton ball. If baking soda is too harsh, substitute with Turmeric. DO NOT scratch or touch your face unless you're cleansing it. Drink plenty of water and refrain from eating red meat and processed foods. 

@xristinaki23 This question gets asked a lot, so you might want to check out the acne group for lots of posts about the ways to combat acne and the scarring it leaves behind. 🙂

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Acne-Prone-Skin/bd-p/acne-prone-skin

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing