cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

How can you get rid of acne quickly?

Anonymous Insider

Re: How can you get rid of acne quickly?

Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches work really well. They reduce the "bumps" to a small dot in less than a day.

I really wanted to like these.  My skin, however, reacted really badly to the adhesive.  So, that's something to think about for people with sensitive skin.

Anonymous Insider

I agree with @Anonymous.  Love CosRx Pimple Patch.  I have no idea how I ever survived without them! 

@Karissalynnr If you are looking to reduce a pimple or two, try a spot treatment.  Clean & Clear Persa-gel is great.  🙂

Sunday Riley Space Race kit did it for me!!!! Within the first use, I noticed a difference. After a few days, there was a HUGE difference in reducing redness, eliminated existing acne and no new outbreaks. I honestly can't recommend enough! To me, this set is out of this world and eliminates acne! I have very dry skin and this DID NOT dry me out! Due to the sulfur in the mask, it doesn't smell so great, but the results are SO worth it!!! I love this kit so much, I'm purchasing the full sizes independantly. I also use the Sunday Riley C.E.O. moisterizer for my extremely dry skin and it keeps me moisterized without breaking me out. The texture is so luxurious. Hope you will give this set a try! 

RE: How can you get rid of acne quickly?

I️ use Kate Summerville’s Eradikate spot treatment! Put some on a Q-tip and dab on affected areas... the acne pretty well disappears over night! Not expensive either, under $40!

Re: RE: How can you get rid of acne quickly?

Agreed.  This is the only one that works for me anymore.

If you have one or two cystic pimples that you need to treat, you can get a cortisone injection from a doctor or physician’s assistant into the blemish and the inflammation will usually go away within 24 hours. But if you are talking about persistent acne, there really is no quick cure. The best way to start a treatment plan, I think, is a visit to a dermatologist to assess the type of acne you have and if you need medication for it or lifestyle changes, etc. Good luck! I had acne until I was about 33 but when I finally got on the right program with my dermatologist (and I went on medication) it FINALLY cleared up after a lifetime of fighting it. 

There is no miracle cure for acne. It's a combination of your skincare, hormones, stress levels, amount of sleep you're getting, DIET, and as mentioned amount of water you drink. These are not all the factors, either.Probably not what you want to hear, but don't let anyone try to convince you that a product you can buy will cure it completely.

So, it depends. How old are you? What's your skincare routine? How's your diet? These are all questions that need to be answered before anyone can suggest things to help you manage acne. @Karissalynnr

I couldn't agree more. Dealing with acne is a multifaceted process and you need a consistent skincare routine to help deal with it. 

That said, for spot treatments or quick fixes on pimples that come up, I do like the CosRx patches mentioned above and also love Clinique's Acne Solutions Clearing Gel to help reduce redness and make blemishes much smaller overnight. 

RE: How can you get rid of acne quickly?

hi! one of the biggest secrets when dealing with acne is something unexpected: drinking water, lots of it. try to drink at least eight glasses each day! using face cleansers with natural ingredients may help as well, since they are gentler and won’t make your skin upset! x
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing