Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

How can I get my skin from pic 1 & 3 back to skin in pic 2, when I younger?

Skincare to clear skin! hydrating!

Anonymous Insider

Re: How can I get my skin from pic 1 & 3 back to skin in pic 2, when I younger?

OH!! And another important thing. Totally check out the brand Curology. You send in a few pics of your acne, and answer some questions, and a dermatologist creates a special acne treatment formula just for you. It SERIOUSLY works. I have seen tons of amazing results and very popular youtubers rave about it and show their results. Heres the website: https://curology.com (btw, I think your skin still looks great, and you have amazing eyebrows!)

Anonymous Insider

Re: How can I get my skin from pic 1 & 3 back to skin in pic 2, when I younger?

I would first and foremost like to recommend that you go see a dermatologist to get professional advice. But, I can still recommend something. I would use an acne wash every morning and night. Every morning, you will be removing oils/dirt from your skin that collected on your face overnight from from your pillow, hands, hair, or anything else. Every night you will be removing oils/dirt that you collected on your face from eating, touching your face, makeup, etc. This will really help keep your skin clean and the salicylic acid in the wash will help with acne. The next thing I recommend is a good moisturizer that is specifically for acne and hydration. I would use this every morning or night. Next, I would recommend doing two face masks a week. One for hydration and one for acne/acne scars. Ones with pink grapefruit in them really help with acne scarring. Next, I would recommend an exfoliating brush, like the ones Proactiv sells. However, I wouldn't get one that expensive. Using the exfoliating brush will really get in those pores and cleanse, preventing acne and giving you a deep clean. Lastly, I recommend using silk pillow cases and changing them OFTEN. The silk has hypoallergenic natural properties that keep your skin smooth and hydrated AND causes less pimples because it doesn't pick up as much bacteria as cotton ones (like seriously...GET A SILK PILLOWCASE IT IS LEGIT!!!). Read this article for more info. https://www.bustle.com/articles/79631-does-sleeping-on-a-silk-pillowcase-have-beauty-benefits-i-gave...

I really hope this helps you and best of luck!

Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate it! and thanks...

Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate it! and thanks for all your compliments!!!!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos3
testing