Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

How can I find which products are best for me?

I have too many cosmetics and skincare products and sadly I don't know which ones to use with another to find best results! How do you know how to put together a routine that would work best for me?  I am overwhelmed and need lots of help!

Re: How can I find which products are best for me?

So firstly you need to asses what kind of skin type you are. You can start off with washing your face with water waiting two hour and analyze what areas are oily or dry or normal or combo Meaning you have an oily T-zone(oily forehead/nose) while inspecting your skin, take not of problem areas or concerns that you want to address that will help selecting which products will suite your needs. Select products and use them in this order

1.) choose a cleanser (If you use make up use an oil cleanser to remove make up and follow up with a water based cleanser aka double cleansing)

2.)Exfoliate (2-3 times a week)

3.) Toner

4.)Essence (hydrated and repairs skin/cells

5.) Treatment(serums/spot on treatment: Targets skin concerns

6.) Eye cream

7.) Moisturizer

8.) Sun block (they're are hybrid moisturizers that contain sunblock like Josie Marans SPF 47

*sheet masks or Face Mask should be done 2-3 times a week after toning and treating your skin.

Hope this gives you a good idea on starting a good skin routine!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing