Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Hi y’all, I need some good face masks are there any that you guys recommend?

I need a good face mask for acne

Re: Hi y’all, I need some good face masks are there any that you guys recommend?

In addition to @haleyvvvv recommendations @Lenipenny I really like INNISFREE - Super Volcanic Clusters Pore Clearing Clay Mask

Hi y’all, I need some good face masks are there any that you guys recommend?

My favourite when I break out are Active Charcoal to detoxify and Pink Clay to reduce redness and inflammation.

Re: Hi y’all, I need some good face masks are there any that you guys recommend?

Fave charcoal masks (can help pull out things from pores): BOSCIA - Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment, GLAMGLOW - SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask, ORIGINS - Clear Improvement® Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores and people in the BIC like the Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask 5 oz. Use these types of mask 1/week at most.

Calming masks can help reduce redness and calm the skin: Origins Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay 2.5 oz/ 75 mL, FIRST AID BEAUTY - FAB Pharma Arnica Relief & Rescue Mask. Use 2x a week at most.

There's also: SUNDAY RILEY - Saturn Sulfur Acne Treatment Mask specifically for acne. As well as other masks that contain salicylic acid/BHA Tata Harper Resurfacing BHA Mask for Brightening and Dark Spots 1 oz/ 30 mL.

You could also try spot treatments. The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 1.7 oz/ 50 mL, Origins Super Spot Remover™ Acne Treatment Gel with Salicylic Acid 0.3 oz/ 10 mL, Sunday Riley U.F.O. Salicylic Acid BHA Acne Treatment Face Oil 1.18 oz/ 35 mL or Blume Meltdown.

Good luck, @Lenipenny. A lot of these types of treatments can be drying, so make sure youre not using too often and are accompanying with hydrating products.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing