From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Hi, I’m not able to set my skin routine as I’ve tried some products but they don’t suit my skin

I’ve dry skin in winters and combination skin in summers. Also, I get acne and my skin starts breaking out if the products doesn’t suit to my skin. I wanna know which products would make my skin better and even withoit getting acne or breakouts or dry. I think products have lot of chemicals so I need clean products with less chemicals. 

Re: Hi, I’m not able to set my skin routine as I’ve tried some products but they don’t suit my skin

Hi @AyshaKataria ! Having drier skin in the winter is totally common, and difficult to find a routine for!

For a cleanser, my holy grail is Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL . It’s gentle, doesn’t strip my face, but does help reduce my oiliness and unclog my pores.

Then, I’d suggest The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL . This serum has an amazing ingredient et called Niacinimide. This ingredient helps with skin texture, brightness, and acne. And it’s super affordable!

For a moisturizer, I love SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL . It has Hyaluronic Acid, which draws moisture from the air to your skin to keep it soft and hydrated 💧 It’s also formulated with 96% natural ingredients!

You should wear a sunscreen every day, even in the winter! I’d recommend either the Cerave SPF, which is a drugstore product, or Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL .

Let me know if you have any questions 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing