Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Hi, I’m not able to set my skin routine as I’ve tried some products but they don’t suit my skin

I’ve dry skin in winters and combination skin in summers. Also, I get acne and my skin starts breaking out if the products doesn’t suit to my skin. I wanna know which products would make my skin better and even withoit getting acne or breakouts or dry. I think products have lot of chemicals so I need clean products with less chemicals. 

Re: Hi, I’m not able to set my skin routine as I’ve tried some products but they don’t suit my skin

Hi @AyshaKataria ! Having drier skin in the winter is totally common, and difficult to find a routine for!

For a cleanser, my holy grail is Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL . It’s gentle, doesn’t strip my face, but does help reduce my oiliness and unclog my pores.

Then, I’d suggest The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL . This serum has an amazing ingredient et called Niacinimide. This ingredient helps with skin texture, brightness, and acne. And it’s super affordable!

For a moisturizer, I love SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL . It has Hyaluronic Acid, which draws moisture from the air to your skin to keep it soft and hydrated 💧 It’s also formulated with 96% natural ingredients!

You should wear a sunscreen every day, even in the winter! I’d recommend either the Cerave SPF, which is a drugstore product, or Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL .

Let me know if you have any questions 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing