Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Hey I would like some@help did someone know what is good for blackhead?

I'm 34 and I'm getting a lot of blackhead around my nose i do have a regimen for my face but dont matter what is@a@really bad problem some one no something@good@to help thanks.

Also, 1 more thing I do everyday is Dr. Dennis Gross Al

Also, 1 more thing I do everyday is Dr. Dennis Gross Al

Honestly, try the salicylic acid solution 2% from The Ord...

Honestly, try the salicylic acid solution 2% from The Ordinary and it's only like $5.80 and it's amazing. I'm 43 & it has totally cleared me out. I use before I use The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%. Then I use The Ordinary Lactic Acid ( which is right up there with Good Genes) and it has TOTALLY cleared my face and my 43 yr old skin is looking Amazing. And I got all 3 products for about 18$. I waiting for the Glycolic Toner to get back in stock. Everything The Ordinary has on Sephora right now is out of stock, get yourself on the email list. You can also go to The Ordinary's site, and they will show you, ( for you skin concern) the perfect mix of products you should use. Hope that helped a little. Good luck, doll!

Re: Honestly, try the salicylic acid solution 2% from The Ord...

@Mcohen1974 I'm really interested in trying out the products that you mentioned. Can you please tell me the sequence in which you apply these products?

RE: Hey I would like some@help did someone know what is good for blackhead?

Salicylic Acid! Which is a BHA!

I would suggest BHA as well. To get those blackheads out you need something that has oil soluble property to dissolve sebum and dead skin in your pores. And you might consider double cleanse method if you wear make up.

@solcamil you should try the luminozing black mask from Boscia. It is a great peel off mask and strips the blackheads right from your skin

Have you tried adding a BHA into your routine? BHAs penetrate deep into your skin and cleansing. So as long as you are using a cleanser and moisturizer as well as the BHA that should help

Re: RE: Hey I would like some@help did someone know what is good for blackhead?

@romanrose5 @solcamil I second the BHA.  I love Paula's Choice.  She has 1 and 2% but I use the BHA 0.  If that doesn't work, consider Retin-A.  Good luck!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing