Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Herbivore clarity mask and lapis oil

I started using the herbivore blue tansy clarity mask and lapis oil for a week now and my skin has gotten super bumpy and rough! Is this one of those things where your skin gets worse before it gets better or do I have some sort of rash? (It’s not red and I can’t feel it until I physically touch my face)

Re: Herbivore clarity mask and lapis oil

How often are you using the mask? Because it contains AHA and BHA, I'd actually suspect that first - especially if you have never done chemical exfoliation before.

Also I’ve used two jars of the mask in the past and love it. I think my issue is with the oil!

I’ve been using lapis oil at night and orchid during the day for 4 days and have a bunch of tiny irritated bumps as well. The clogged comedones on my chin are surfacing as zits (which is why I bought the lapis). I’m not sure if it’s normal but I’m going to give it another week or so!

RE: Herbivore clarity mask and lapis oil

While I don’t know what could be the issue, I will say I didn’t experience this. Instead, I experienced results after once use of the mask. Hope it gets better, or you find something that your skin will react better to! (Because the results from the Herbivore mask should be amazing)
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing