Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Help

Hello, I just recently found out I was pregnant and was reading you shouldn’t use retinol, does anyone have any alternatives or any skincare products that are recommended while pregnant that’ll keep my face hydrated and glowy? I suffer with a dry/dull looking skin and would like to keep them fine lines away. Thanks in advance 

Re: Help

Thanks for the reply 🙂 Sadly where I am we don’t get to see a OB till the last couple weeks of pregnancy and we also don’t see a dermatologist unless we are preferred/have something wrong which takes months. I have already talked to my dr and sadly she told me herself she don’t have time to research anything and to just go to Walmart and grab a moisturizer 😑. I’m probably just out of luck for a few months I guess lol 

@Ashh8 @You can do your own research online. That’s what I did when I was pregnant but I also asked my OB what was okay and what was not. 

we don’t want to recommend something to you in case something happens so medical professional would be best. 

or stick to lines that are for pregnancy.  You can search BuyBuyBaby and see what pregnancy lines they carry and do your research on the ingredients. 

@Ashh8 Congratulations!

I think this should be left to the professionals.  I would talk to your OB-GYN or a dermatologist.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing