Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Help

I’m sure this question has been asked many times before. I need help with skincare. I am in my 50’s, have dark spots, large pores, redness, uneven skin tone. What is the best skin care regimen? I have read so much but am still confused. I was trying to see if there is one product that will address all my issues. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 😊 

Re: Help

Apart from the recommendations above you could also try using retinoids as these help with all of these issues and more, and make absolutely sure to use sun protection. You likely wouldn’t see too much results from most of the retinoids products here on sephora but look out for adapaline (otc) and if possible tretinoin (prescription only)

Re: Help

I would be happy to help.

Here are some products I would recommend for your concerns!

Redness: Glow Recipe Avocado Soothing Skin Barrier Serum with Ceramides 1 oz/ 30 mL I love this! It reduced my redness so quickly.

Dark spots: Biossance Squalane + 10% Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 

Pores/brighter skin: Biossance Squalane + BHA Pore-Minimizing Toner 4.0 oz/ 120 mL 

These are the “special products.”

I’d layer it like this:

1. Gentle Cleanser (please message me if you want recommendations!)

2. Biossance toner

3. Biossance serum

4. Glow Recipe serum ( You can layer serums!)

5. Moisturizer

Optional 6. Eye cream

If you do end up trying these products, please patch test on a small section of your face ti make sure it doesnt irritate your skin. 

I hope this helped!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing