Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Help!!!

I need help with finding toners that are good for my sensitive skin but don't have any harsh ingredients!! Any suggestions?

Re: Help!!!

Honestly you could just skip a toner all together! I have heard a lot of great things about the Great Barrier Relief by Krave beauty.

@carlyw13 Great!! Thank you!

@ssafiaa  What kind of harsh ingredients are you trying to avoid? I’ve got super sensitive skin as well and I really enjoy Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL  it’s really helped my pores appear smaller. 

@ather Yeah, I'm trying to avoid harsh ingredients such as glycolic acid or high concentrations of alcohol. I'll order that along with the Amika dry shampoo but I'm just going to order the mini so that I know what I'm getting into before purchasing the large size!!

@ssafiaa  I did the Dr. Dennis Gross webinar last week. He talked about Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Mini Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel 2 oz/ 60 mL  being an all in one toner and cleanser. Maybe something like this may be better for you as well! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing