cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Help with my unused 5-year old Clarisonic MIA

Hi guys,

So I have a Clarisonic MIA I have been using for a while since 2015. I was actually gifted two, so I never need to use the other one, and thought I would just use the second one when my first one breaks.

Well today my other one needed to be replaced, so I opened my "new" (2015) Clarisonic MIA. It's pretty dusty, and I don't trust the head so I'm going to throw it out. I actually have an unused head (that I forgot I bought and put it inside the box).

Does anyone know if it's safe to use the "new" (old) head replacement that is unopened from 2015? I can't compare the brizzles because they look identical.

Tags:

RE: Help with my unused 5-year old Clarisonic MIA

Try to attach the head on the new Clarisonic. I have the Smart Profile (pretty old) and I just bought new brush heads that work on it perfectly fine. Good luck.

Re: Help with my unused 5-year old Clarisonic MIA

Ok well I looked online and the head is white, mine is like.... a dirty "light" yellow... But if I remember correctly, they were never "white"..

What does the line in the middle of the old replacement head look like? I use the same product if the line in the middle of the head is dark then ni but if it's white then you should be fine, but normally for this replacement heads the let you know when its time to throw them out by looking at the line in the middle of the head. So bottom line as long as it's not black or a dark color, go for it!!

Just gonna buy a new one! Thank you!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing