cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Help with him please new here ๐Ÿ˜Š

Spoiler
I want to get something for my skin, I need a resurfacing, exfoliating, helps shrink pores, evens skin Color and plumps wrinkles

Re: Help with him please new here ๐Ÿ˜Š

@LuciHoney what's your current routine? 

I exfoliate twice weekly, when needed I use a charcoal mask to keep acne at bay or treat acne, I started using a hydrating mask I have combination skin. I use hyaluronic acid daily as needed, creams and/or lotions depending on the weather and how my skin decides to act lol yeah I think thatโ€™s it. Oh! I wash my face with either a purifying gel cleanser when my face is oily and a cream cleanser for when dry.

@LuciHoney Thats a solid looking routine - a couple different ingredients that can help with some of the concerns you had

• Chemical Exfoliant - not sure if you are using a physical or chemical exfoliant but using a AHA/BHA will help clear out any clogged pores (helps them look smaller) and help "dissolve" any dead skin which can help with evening skin texture and brightness ( Farmacy HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids is a combo item, but you can also get 2 different products if you want.) 
  • Niacinamdie - also called Vitamin B3 it can help with oil control and in turn reduce the visibility of pores ( The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL is a great intro product but it is effective at like 5% and in a lot of other products) 
  • Vitamin C - great for anti-aging and wrinkles since it'll boost collagen
  • Retinol - this is the go-to for helping with wrinkles and anti-aging, it promotes cell turnover and bring forward youthful cells (Saturday Skin Yuzu Vitamin C Sleep Mask is a product that has vit c and retinol as an example, or if you want a serum First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate is a great starter) 

You likely don't need them all but that should help guide you when you are looking for products. 

Hope that helps! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing