cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Help with cleansers

Hey yall, 

I need some help finding a cleanser for myself. I have first aid beuty cleanser but I dont feel like its done much. I have sensitive skin and my t zone gets kinda oily mid day, other than that I dont have dry skin much 

Tags:

Re: Help with cleansers

all I have to say is Neutrogena Hydro Boost cleansing gel!!

also for oil… Nicinamide by the ordinary helped  me a lot for a while but I say do your research about that cuz I heard it broke some people out/messed up their skin.  

Re: Help with cleansers

I have similar problems with an oily t zone mid day, and it actually comes from being underhydrated so our skin starts to produce excess oil to compensate. But since our skin in inclined to egt oily and not dry and flakey you want to be careful not to use too heavy or harsh of products. I think a gentle & moisturizing cleanser might be more what you need, Tacha rice wash is really nice. I also like to follow up my morning cleanse with a moisturizing toner (like caudalie purifying toner or even a facial spray by mario badescu)/ By adding more moisture in the cleansing and toning steps you will be able to still use a light serum or moisturizer that wont feel heavy or greasy. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing