Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Help pleassssseeeee rosacea sensitive skin

Hi! Wondering if anyone can help me out. I am such a big skin care junkie and have rosacea. I use the charlotte tilbury magic balm which has alcohol in it and has scents, something that I've been told is terrible for rosacea. Yet this works amazing on me and keeps my face moisturized and red free. Anything else I try makes my face red and fuzzy if that makes sense. If any of you rosacea experiencers as well have any moisturizers/any products that work for you let  me know!

Re: Help pleassssseeeee rosacea sensitive skin

My favorite moisturizer is from Illiyoon; it's their ATO moisturizer. It's full of ceramides to help your skin's barrier function. It's super wallet friendly. Recommend you look for a relatively low pH cleanser. 

Anonymous Insider

---

The ordinary has a list of products helpful with rosecea. I, for one, cannot speak highly enough about the mandelic acid and the azelaic acid. I use the mandelic at night under serums/moisturizer and azelaic in the day as a primer avoiding sensitive areas (around mouth/eyes) hope it helps! 

Hi  @jenzi !

My skin has rosacea like you and the best products that have helped me so far are from Dr Barbara Sturm: Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL , Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  Dr. Barbara Sturm Calming Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL . I know that they are really expensive, but they really are worth the price. They have mini versions that are cheaper.

Spoiler
Spoiler

@jenzi honestly if CT is working for you I wouldn't bother changing it. Fragrance and alcohol just have a chance of causing irritation you might be one of the people who don't get aggravated by it 

Elf Hello Hydration

Elf Nourrishing Night Cream

No.7 Lift and Luminate Triple Action Day Cream.

Charlotte Tilbury products can be heavy on sensitive skin, i use her Magic Cream, but mostly during winter and not everyday, because after a while of using it almost everyday, i broke out. 

It may seem fine now, but beware of reactions later.

Hi! I'm Sophia and these are my recommendations. (I DO NOT HAVE ROSACEA, I do however have sensitive skin) 

MILK MAKEUP Watermelon Brightening Serum 1.2 oz/ 34 g 
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration 2 oz/ 56.7 g 
Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL 
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 1 oz/ 30 mL 

that's what I use. ❤️ ❤️

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing