From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Help me understand this product and possible alternative? (Fresh - Rose Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum)

Hi!

I purchased the Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum as an impulse buy last VIB sale. I don't regret the purpose, and now find myself almost needing that step in my skincare routine. But, I don't fully understand what benefits the product is really providing, and what other types of products might be able to take its place. I'm interested in trying something different, but don't know what category this would fall in. Any ideas or suggestions? 

Tags:

Re: Help me understand this product and possible alternative? (Fresh - Rose Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum)

@susical11 I have this product and love it.  It's a serum and the purpose of this is to penetrate deeply into the skin and deliver a very high concentration of active ingredients. This makes it a great tool for targeting specific skincare concerns, like hydration and making the skin look plump.  Something along the line that might be similar is Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL but I find the fresh Rose & Squalane Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum 100 mL works better in keeping dry-combo skin hydrated throughout the day.

Re: Help me understand this product and possible alternative? (Fresh - Rose Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum)

Thank you, @SportyGirly125. I've been enjoying the Fresh product as a night-time treat, since I fight oily skin during the day. I think I'll pick up the Drunk Elephant recommendation while i still have some of the Fresh left to compare. Thanks for the suggestion!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing