Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Help me make sense of my skin?

Hi, Peeps!  I'm new here, and in the middle of a skin quandary, so I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity to ask for some help.  

So here's the thing.  I have super dry skin - rough patches, flaky bits, etc.  But I also get horrible pimples, usually on my chin or around my nose.  For a while I thought maybe I had combo skin, but sometimes I get dry and flaky in my T-zone too.

I always feel like whatever I'm doing for my skin is going to backfire.  I worry that my moisturizing products are clogging my pores and that anything I use for the pimples is drying my skin out more...  

Basically, I'm at a loss.  I've never been able to really nail down my skincare routine because of this, so any help would be great.  Thanks!

RE: Help me make sense of my skin?

@TheGlamourNerd I think you should check out Sunday Riley’s UFO oil. It’s a clarifying treatment that is geared for acne prone skin but...in an oil. This will help with your dryness as well! I also recommend Good Genes. This is a Lactic Acid (perfect for dry skin). It will help fade acne scarring and texture as well as brighten and plump. You can use the Saturn Mask for spot treating breakouts or areas of your face.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing