Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Help a fellow BT'er out! Please vote for my Volition Beauty product!!!

Strawberry_Enzyme_Innovator.jpgHi everyone, I submitted a product idea to Volition Beauty over the summer, and they actually launched a campaign for it! They sent me a sample of the product from the lab, and a friend and I tested it, and it's good! I would really appreciate it if I could get votes from the BT community for it! School got me very busy, but I'm really excited to be in this process, especially as a beauty enthusiast and Marketing student. I need to reach 2000 votes, and I thought this is a good platform to get started! I can't post the direct link to the campaign here, but here it is in general to help you find it!

https://volitionbeauty(dot com)/campaigns/strawberry-enzyme-revitalizing-serum  

Here is some text from the campaign about me and the product, so you can get a better idea!!

DISCOVER

"As a frequent face mask DIYer, Innovator Varika was inspired by Marilyn Monroe's technique of rubbing strawberry stems on her face to leave skin looking radiant and refreshed. Varika experienced the same amazing benefits and wanted to evolve this strawberry-derived hack into a luxe serum to enhance your skin’s health for a brighter appearance and feel."

INNOVATION

"Packed with endless benefits, strawberries are bursting with powerful antioxidants like Ellagic Acid--known for preventing collagen destruction and wrinkles--and loaded with amazing brightening and toning enzymes that reboot the youthful appearance of your skin. Thanks to Vitamin C, revitalize and nourish your complexion while emitting a fresh glow. Your skin will look as amazing as it smells!"

Capturevb.PNG

RE: Help a fellow BT'er out! Please vote for my Volition Beauty product!!!

Yes! Congratulations on what you’ve done so far! I voted for your product because it sounds promising and who wouldn’t want to smell like strawberries?!? Best wishes

Re: Help a fellow BT'er out! Please vote for my Volition Beauty product!!!

@Cupcakecandy Sounds interesting!  Good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • Strawberry_Enzyme_Innovator.jpg
  • Capturevb.PNG
testing