cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Help! Skincare @26

Hi! 
I am totally lost with skin care. I’m 26, have normal  to dryish skin. I have no idea what products I should be using. I need a skin care routine. Help! 

Re: Help! Skincare @26

@Meg27Ha what's your current routine look like? A really basic routine has the following 3 steps that you likely want to nail down

• Cleanser
  • Moisturizer
  • Sunscreen 

Once you have those figured out you can add in toners, serums and active ingredients to target any concerns you may have. If you have any negative reactions to new products you can fall back on those three staples. 

agreed! I would start off with drugstore brands like cerave or simple, those are good effective and cheap. spf50 is a must!! and hydration products are key, but i agree with what she said start those (serums, mists, toners, exfoliants, acids, etc) after you get used to your basic routine and figure out the needs of your skin. 

you could try @olehenriksen’s let’s get luminous set! It comes with their moisturizer, vitamin c serum, and their eye cream! Fresh’s black tea kombucha facial essence is also great for wrinkles!  I tend to scrunch up my face al or so I got a little wrinkle between my brows and that facial essence worked wonders on it. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing