Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Having a Hard time finding product that avoids allergies!

So i recently found out i was allergic to a few chemical things:

Latex

Methyl Methacrylate

Both of which are usually found in Eyelash adhesives, So im desperately searching to see if anyone might know an eyelash glue without these ingredients, the struggle is hard!

Re: Having a Hard time finding product that avoids allergies!

The only one that comes to mind that would be more natural is TRUE GLUE.

Unfortunately, it's not on the Sephora website. (sorry Sephora).

It's Cruelty-free.

You might want to email them for the extended ingredient list. Coz i could'nt find the complete list on there.

People say the formula is a bit more liquidy then other glues, so you have to wait longer when you press them in. But once it's on there, it's on there. 

https://www.true-glue.com/

😉

@susuashUnidentified

In looking through the search results for "eyelash adhesive" at Ulta, I'm finding plenty without latex. I haven't seen a single one with methyl methacrylate either, but I'm seeing lots of other acrylates as ingredients. The reality is I don't know how closely related other acrylates may be to your allergy, so I'm not sure if they'd be ok or not, but it seems there are quite a few without those two specific ingredients if other acrylates aren't an issue.

Even if you aren't buying from ulta, doing a search on their site is a decent resource since they have a nice mix of high end and drugstore...there's a wide variety of brands to look through at one time. Good luck!

I also have one for

Ethly Acrylate 

im not sure if thats found in eyelash glue but it seems any glue without latex has the other allergy causer in it.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing