Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

Has anyone with sensitive skin had good luck with a moisturizer with spf?

I'd really like to start incorporating spf into my routine, but it seems like everything ends up making me break out or worsens the oiliness of my skin. Recently, I tried Shiseido's spf 40 and Ole Henriksen as samples but no luck with either.

I've been thinking about PTR, Murad's oil-control mattifier, or Philosopy's Take a Breath which just came out with an spf version (no reviews yet though)! I love the feeling of the regular Take a Breath moisturizer so am excited about the new version.

Anyways, I hate having to try out and return used products so wanted to get feedback before I commit!

Re: Has anyone with sensitive skin had good luck with a moisturizer with spf?

Thanks for the suggestion! Do you think this has helped with oil control for you also? 

Re: Has anyone with sensitive skin had good luck with a moisturizer with spf?

I found it worked out well.  My nose oil shown through first, but that is because my nose is the oiliest part.  However, I do believe it is one of the better products out there without the irritation (I'm allergic to a lot of mineral makeups as well).  Also, if you needed help with a primer, I could give you what I use.  You cannot order online at Sephora (which saddens me) but, you should be able to get it in store.   

Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors