Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Has anybody tried Biologique recherche?

Has anybody tried Biologique recherche? I am specifically looking at their acidic toners P50 and P50 PIGM 400. I've been looking for a good non irritating acidic toner and found this one with great reviews, has anyone tried it? I was also looking into the SK II clearing toner, the Missha FTE and the Secret Key exfoliating toner. Currently using The Ordinary Glycolic 7% toner and am looking for something a little more cosmetically elegant.

I've had great results with the Sunday Riley Good Genes but would prefer the delivery of an acidic toner because Good Genes kinda just sits on my skin and makes makeup and sunscreen ball up. My main concern is hyperpigmentation from acne scars.

Re: Has anybody tried Biologique recherche?

I've been using lotion P 50 1970 for about 9 months and am completely obsessed. The original version is pretty intense/ includes phenol and burns a bit the first few times you use it, though I've heard the PIGM 400 version is more gentle. I also used to use Good Genes and really like the results but didn't enjoy the texture on my skin. I'm a skincare junkie and have tried so many different brands, and nothing has transformed my skin the way BR has-- my skin glows and my hormonal breakouts have drastically subsided since switching my routine Biologique Recherché.

Thanks for your response everyone! I've decided to try out a 50ml bottle of P50 PIGM400, excited to try out this brand 😘

I LOVE Biologique Recherche.  The Lotion P50 completely transformed my skin (I used to have combination skin with an oily t-zone) and it is totally under control now.  It really helped with overall tone and texture too.  Huge fan of several other products of theirs too.  I can't recommend them enough.

RE: Has anybody tried Biologique recherche?

Hey girl! I use BR I have a whole regimen of skincare items. I absolutely LOVE this brand it has amazing results better than any product over the counter! If you have acne scars I suggest you contact them and write everything about your skin and one of their experts will reply with recommendations before you make your purchase ! But I DEFINITELY recommend choosing this brand over any of the other toners you mentioned! And also think you should get a serum from them as well and cut out the other acidic items you are using once you get the BR products so you can really see the true results and not confuse and upset your skin!😘 congrats girl you are on your way to flawless skin

RE: Has anybody tried Biologique recherche?

Yes! It’s a holy grail

I have used the Biologique Recherche P50T toner for 10 months now and I would highly recommend it. The version that is available in Canada is slightly modified from the original P50 formula due to restrictions on certain ingredients. In the time that I have used this toner my skin has improved greatly in tone and texture. It is now smoother and brighter in appearance. I used to have a very oily T zone and the toner has helped to reduce the oil production as well. If you are more concerned hyperpigmentation then the P50 PIGM would be more suitable. 

Hi...

Can you tell me where you purchased the P50 PIGM 400 lotion?  I'm in Canada as well....Toronto actually.  I have Melasma and I'm wondering if this might help.  Thanks

Natasha

Hey @oceanics I was wondering where you got your P50T from? 

I also get my BR toner from one2one studio. They have an online store and ship anywhere in Canada @Aaliaa.

Thanks! @oceanics

@Aaliaa I can't speak for @oceanics but I just recently bought the P50T from One 2 One Spa online 🙂 (in Canada)

Thanks @lachaton

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing