But I read somewhere that this is very
extreme
And Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution but I
dont know if this is the right one
Can someone please help me choose between
these two products or recommend something
that will help?

Re: HELP IM SUFFERING FROM HYPERPIGMENTATION

These are both great products! But the peeling solution is very strong. If your skin isn't used to acids I'd recommend trying something weaker to start with. I've also personally found that products that aren't as strong that you can use more often are more helpful with getting rid of hyperpigmentation than things that you can't use as often, like the peel. 

I use The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% every other day and it works great for me. There's also a Lactic Acid 5% if you're not sure how your skin will react to lactic acid. Lactic Acid and Glycolic acid pair well together. So sometimes I use the toner and then then lactic acid. But my skin is quite used to acids. Definitely be careful starting out and work your way up to using stronger acids/more acids.  

You might also want to think about using a vitamin C during the day. (Vitamin C is great for hyperpigmentation.) The one from The Ordinary is great. It's quite strong as well though. So just use a tiny amount until you're sure your skin is ok with it. 

The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% Exfoliating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 1 oz/ 30 mL The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Re: HELP IM SUFFERING FROM HYPERPIGMENTATION

@inna2000 I personally love  The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution 1 oz/ 30 mL have you ever used any products with aha/BHA? This product you only keep on your skin for 5 minutes, if your new to products like this start slow, maybe once a week for 2-3 minutes then increase as your skin becomes adjusted

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing