Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

TeamBIC and their SPFs.JPG

Sun’s out, SPF’s out! May 27th is National SPF Day!☀️😊 As we all know, wearing sunscreen every single day is very important, especially as we gear up to (safely!) enjoy the hot, sunny, summer days. And believe it or not, SPF is vital for protecting your skin *indoors* too! National SPF Day is our team’s new favorite holiday and a great reminder of the importance of protecting our skin from the harmful over-exposure to the sun and indoor lighting, too. We hope you’ll celebrate with us by showcasing your favorite sunscreen or SPF product by replying below.

Today our team is wearing:

@KatieBT : Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

@GeorginaBT : Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 2 oz/ 59 mL

@BrendaBT : ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Skincare Foundation Kokkini ST12

@AlexBT : KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Skin Tone Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50

What SPF are you wearing? Show & Tell!

Re: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

@WinglessOne Yes v important reminder, thank you! And thank you for the application tips! ❤️ 

Re: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

I'm using Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense Face Sunscreen SPF 30

It's okay. I like how it feels on my face, but I think the tint is a bit wrong for me. I don't mind the white cast from most physical sunscreens most of the time. I usually "set" my sunscreen with some powder that matches anyways.

@TeamBIC 

I’m desperately trying to use up my Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer™ Physical Daily Defense Face Sunscreen SPF 30 before I start my SUPERGOOP! - Superscreen Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA+++. But it’s like when you have something new, out with the old, in with the new!!  

TATCHA - Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++

Love that it’s lightweight, gentle, has never irritated my skin, and works great under makeup. 

108 Replies
testing