Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

TeamBIC and their SPFs.JPG

Sun’s out, SPF’s out! May 27th is National SPF Day!☀️😊 As we all know, wearing sunscreen every single day is very important, especially as we gear up to (safely!) enjoy the hot, sunny, summer days. And believe it or not, SPF is vital for protecting your skin *indoors* too! National SPF Day is our team’s new favorite holiday and a great reminder of the importance of protecting our skin from the harmful over-exposure to the sun and indoor lighting, too. We hope you’ll celebrate with us by showcasing your favorite sunscreen or SPF product by replying below.

Today our team is wearing:

@KatieBT : Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

@GeorginaBT : Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 2 oz/ 59 mL

@BrendaBT : ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Skincare Foundation Kokkini ST12

@AlexBT : KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Skin Tone Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50

What SPF are you wearing? Show & Tell!

HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

For the face, I swear by Algenist. it has a high SPF of 50 and looks and feels like a primer. My skin looks poreless all day.

RE: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

I’m loving the first aid beauty weightless spf!! Goes on so light and smooth!

RE: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

I love elta MD spf46 for oily skins.. ❤️❤️❤️

Re: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

RE: Re: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

Haven’t tried that one. But I love supergoop, Glow Screen! ☀️

PURITO Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF50+

Yes! Team Purito!

drunk elephant sunscreen!🐘🥰

Supergoop Unseen #4thewin . I got a trial size of it in my last purchase and loved it so much I ordered big daddy ❤️

Haven’t tried the unseen one. Would you suggest it? I looooooove their Glow Screen. @DetroitCosmo

Re: RE: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

Re: RE: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

@SportyGirly125 That is my favorite sunscreen too! 

Best,

Rebecca

Same!

I wish I had a photo with me and this product! I LOVE Tartegaurd 30 Vegan Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It’s Clean at Sephorapackaging is easy to grip when you are out at the beach or the pool, and the texture is beautiful! 5stars! Get this!!! $32 (Btw Happy Belated National SPF Day!)

I work for Sephora and I am loving the new Sephora by Avasol sunscreen! It’s tinted to prevent a white cast on the skin and it feel amazing!! Plus, it’s Clean, mineral and organic👏☺️

Super goop unseen sunscreen forsureeeee

SUPERGOOP UNSEEN SUNSCREEN!!! My favorite face sunscreen!!

I LOVE THAT SUNSCREEN!!❤️

Thank you for the reminder 🥳

Happy Belated National SPF day! My favorite SPF product is the Biossance Mineral Sunscreen!

I thought I was wearing dior’s lip glow to protect my lips since it’s the first thing listed under lip sunscreen on your app. Apparently it has no SPF though according to customer service.
108 Replies
testing