Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

TeamBIC and their SPFs.JPG

Sun’s out, SPF’s out! May 27th is National SPF Day!☀️😊 As we all know, wearing sunscreen every single day is very important, especially as we gear up to (safely!) enjoy the hot, sunny, summer days. And believe it or not, SPF is vital for protecting your skin *indoors* too! National SPF Day is our team’s new favorite holiday and a great reminder of the importance of protecting our skin from the harmful over-exposure to the sun and indoor lighting, too. We hope you’ll celebrate with us by showcasing your favorite sunscreen or SPF product by replying below.

Today our team is wearing:

@KatieBT : Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

@GeorginaBT : Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 2 oz/ 59 mL

@BrendaBT : ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Skincare Foundation Kokkini ST12

@AlexBT : KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Skin Tone Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50

What SPF are you wearing? Show & Tell!

RE: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

I use jack black double duty! I love it because it doesn’t make my skin more oily and feels nice on my skin

RE: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

I use the Supergoop Unseen for sports when’s not too sunny or hot. Neutrogena Sport Face 70+ for sports when’s super hot and sunny. And the Supergoop Glow Screen for work or any kind of outing not related to sports.

My Korean homie, PURITO Centella unscented sunscreen. Get your new BFF on amazon ❤️

Me too! I love their comfy water one too when I want a mineral sunscreen.

Re: RE: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

I've read mixed reviews on the comfy water one, some say it pills. Have you ever had that experience with it @MeganKK?

Supergoop mineral spf 45 powder is an absolute BEST!!! It’s very easy to reapply throughout the day (especially if you’re wearing makeup)!

Gariner’s face Obrelle in spf 45 & 60 are great! They’re the only sunscreens that don’t break me out.

I have been using the one from Glossier. I might purchase it again when I run out.

Re: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

My very favorite- non-offensive scent, applies, smoothly, no chalkiness, doesn't bother my skin, and is effective.

Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ 

Aveeno SPF 60 face and body sunscreen. 8 hours of hydration and 80 minutes of water resistance. Best of all, it doesn’t make me break out!

I wear the Olay Complete Moisturizer spf 15 because it doesn’t dry on white. A lot of moisturizers give me that chalky look so I have to be careful of the moisturizer I use.

I use the same one! It goes on so creamy and leaves my skin feeling soft without the oily residue of many spf moisturizers.

Hello! I use an SPF 100 due to my sensitive skin that I buy from the pharmacy 😊 and due to the area I live in

Re: HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

Supergoop Matte Sunscreen SPF 40,                         

Coola Mineral Sunscreen Unscented Matte Tint SPF 30 for face, and           

CLINIQUE Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen Lotion for Body 

I don't wear chemical sunscreens because of an allergy, so I wear mineral sunscreens only.

HAPPY NATIONAL SPF DAY! Tell Us Which Sunscreen or SPF Product You’re Wearing to Celebrate

I need to get better about using sunscreen, but I bought the Verses one from target and im very excited to try it!

dr jarts BB cream spf 50 with tartes spf powder !!!

Supergoop’s Unseen Sun screen is the absolute BEST. It goes on super smooth, is unscented, and doesn’t make my dark skin glow white. 😀

Skinceuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense / La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultralight Fluid

Tatcha!!!

I just bought the Tatcha one to try. How long have you been using it? I used to rely on Shiseido for years but their product lines have all changed. So frustrating.
testing