cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Green veins showing through face

Help me please.. for years my green veins are showing through skin - around mouth and on the sides of my face and it really bothers me. They aren't bulging or anything but it's just not aesthetically pleasing.

If anyone has any advice, I would really appreciate it 🙂 thank you

Re: Green veins showing through face

@Anonymous

Unless they are spider veins I dont think Laser is an option. Theres devices like Dermlase IPL that a trained Esthetician can use but i'm not sure that it would work. I would see a dermatologist. 

They may be spider veins, dilated blood vessels near surface of skin, which laser is usually used, retinol possibly. You may want consult with a dermatologist for options including topicals. Also remember the spf daily.

Anonymous Insider

Yes they are veins that are very close to the skin surface. I'm wearing spf every day 🙂 I might try retinol, thanks. Any other suggestions?

A non tinted blur cream/primer just on the veins may help, for appearance. For long term, veins are tricky.

@Anonymous

You can try a colour corrector to neutralize the green then blend your foundation over. I'm a hairstylist so i'm purely basing this on color theory however red neutealizes green. 

I found Becca Backlight Targeted Colour Corrector. Theres a red one in the line.

Anonymous Insider

No, I didn't mean makeup, I wanna get rid of my green veins so I can be confident even without makeup 🙂 thank you anyway

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing